منتدى عصفورة الشجن
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

من أنا ؟

حقوقية، كاتبة، ناشطة في شؤون بلادي وشؤون المرأة، لي عدة منشورات ورقية وإلكترونية

المواضيع الأخيرة
» زهر اللوز هو عنوانك
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالسبت 6 أبريل 2024 - 11:42 من طرف لبيبة الدسوقي

» حدائق اللوز
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالسبت 6 أبريل 2024 - 11:42 من طرف لبيبة الدسوقي

» أصوات من غزة
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 5 أبريل 2024 - 12:11 من طرف خيمة العودة

» دعاء ختم القرآن الكريم
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 5 أبريل 2024 - 11:59 من طرف دانة ربحي

» منشورات ميساء البشيتي في جريدة عرب كندا
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 5 أبريل 2024 - 11:55 من طرف ميساء البشيتي

» وجوه عابرة
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 5 أبريل 2024 - 11:53 من طرف ميساء البشيتي

» العهد
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالثلاثاء 2 أبريل 2024 - 21:58 من طرف راما البلبيسي

» صافحيني غزة
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 29 مارس 2024 - 12:35 من طرف طارق نور الدين

» على عيني يا غزة
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 29 مارس 2024 - 12:35 من طرف طارق نور الدين

» هولاكو في غزة
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 29 مارس 2024 - 12:33 من طرف طارق نور الدين

» من يخاطبكم يا ميتون
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 29 مارس 2024 - 12:32 من طرف طارق نور الدين

» ثوري غزة
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 29 مارس 2024 - 12:30 من طرف طارق نور الدين

» أين المفر يا غزة
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 29 مارس 2024 - 12:30 من طرف طارق نور الدين

» إعدام غزة !
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 29 مارس 2024 - 12:28 من طرف طارق نور الدين

» تحركوا أيها الدمى
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 29 مارس 2024 - 12:26 من طرف طارق نور الدين

» رسالة من طفل غزة إلى سلاطين العرب
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 29 مارس 2024 - 12:25 من طرف طارق نور الدين

» قبر واحد يكفي لكل العرب
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 29 مارس 2024 - 12:18 من طرف طارق نور الدين

» كم أنت بعيد يا أفصى
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 22 مارس 2024 - 12:06 من طرف رمزية بنت الفرج

» يا زهرة المدائن ..يا قدس
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 22 مارس 2024 - 12:04 من طرف رمزية بنت الفرج

» من يكرمكن نساء غزة ؟
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 22 مارس 2024 - 11:55 من طرف رمزية بنت الفرج

» جربت تنام بخيمة؟ بقلم اسماعيل حسين
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالثلاثاء 27 فبراير 2024 - 11:00 من طرف خيمة العودة

» يسألني الياسمين ... ؟
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالأحد 25 فبراير 2024 - 11:19 من طرف سلامة حسين عبد النبي

» اسم في خيالي
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالأربعاء 21 فبراير 2024 - 11:29 من طرف هند درويش

» قصيدة بعرض البحر
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالثلاثاء 20 فبراير 2024 - 11:44 من طرف ميساء البشيتي

» “من السهل طمس الحقيقة بحيلة لغوية بسيطة" مريد البرغوثي
Into the loops of endlessness Emptyالجمعة 16 فبراير 2024 - 12:04 من طرف خيمة العودة

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا الأسبوع
لا يوجد مستخدم

Into the loops of endlessness

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

Into the loops of endlessness Empty Into the loops of endlessness

مُساهمة من طرف فرح خليل الجمعة 5 يوليو 2013 - 21:57

Into the loops of endlessness.

Glancing up and into the folds of my sleeve, tell me what do you expect to see?
The world? Life? A grave?

Tell me what intrigues you the most.. Roses? Trees? Bones?

Tell me what is it that scares you?
Eyes? Blood ... a knife?

Tell me, what flips your stomach north to east?
Passion? Love? Poison of a seed?

Where does your head fly off to?
Heaven? Purgatory? The foggy sea?

Tell me, darling, who draws a smile on your frowning wrinkles?
Kisses? Yawns? Or maybe, a Goodbye... A goodbye from me?

What do you see when you glance up my sleeve? Through the folds of white and black, What colors can possibly be that your eyes are reflecting?

What do you see? Your orbs so constant; they don't lie, they don't deceive.

Up through the folds of infinity and the loops of never ending, repeated, alternate sighs of destiny..

Tell me! What is that you see? An endless life to be? Did you find the light, perhaps it was all just a bad dream?

Black and white, strips of black and white.. Circles of black and white .. Lines of random spacing of black and white. Do you see, my darling, how clear this should be?
فرح خليل
عضو جديد
عضو جديد

الاسد عدد المساهمات : 26
تاريخ التسجيل : 29/01/2010

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Into the loops of endlessness Empty رد: Into the loops of endlessness

مُساهمة من طرف ميساء البشيتي الجمعة 5 يوليو 2013 - 22:17

I think the colors are beautiful and bright and joyful not be as clear as the color white and black color.

White and black color stronger, but we love the other colors more.

Of course only rarely

Baby all the love and joy wishes luck to you sweetie

--------------------------------
Into the loops of endlessness Aooo_o11

الوجه الآخر لي
إصداري الورقي الثاني
ميساء البشيتي
ميساء البشيتي
مديرة المنتدى
مديرة المنتدى

العذراء الأبراج الصينية : القط
عدد المساهمات : 6469